Do you wish you had fewer wrinkles? Or perhaps you've always dreamt of having that super smooth glowing skin? Maybe your conscious of pollutants getting into your pores?
This facial vitamin c serum contains hyaluronic acid which is known for;
- Adding moisture to the skin,
- Having antioxidant properties, which means it can act like a shield against free radicals we aren't in control of, like pollution and other aggressors,
- A great ingredient for those with ageing skin who are desperate to cling on to their youth,
- Making your face feel super-soft, plump and pillow-like and looks so much more radiant,
- Working as a magnet for moisture, helping your cells retain as much of it as possible so that your skin feels and appears hydrated, plump and healthy.
As shocking as it sounds hyaluronic acid actually is already produced naturally from your glands. However, due to external factors such as ageing and UV radiation it can reduce in the amount that's produced.
As we get older more wrinkles appear this can be due to lack of moisture in the skin as it being dry can cause it to lose its elasticity and expose wrinkles. However, there is no need to worry as this facial vitamin c serum retains moisture.
How does it retain moisture you might ask? Well one gram of hyaluronic acid has the ability to hold at least 6 litres of water. Just imagine how much more glowing and radiant your skin will appear. It may even take a few years off your appearance.
As well as helping with ageing, this facial vitamin c serum also helps to even out skin tone. Especially if you suffer from patchy skin this face serum with vitamin C helps to pigment your skin so that it’s all looking radiant as ever, giving it that airbrushed effect.
If you thought that the hyaluronic acid wasn't enough this serum also contains Vitamin C and E.
Here are just some of the many benefits of using Face Serum Vitamin C on the skin;
- Over time, natural and environmental factors cause structural changes in the skin, leading to uneven pigmentation. Dark spots are no match for Vitamin C as it stops the biochemical reactions that cause uneven pigmentation to effectively brighten skin.
- Another major benefit of Vitamin C is that it renews skin’s surface. It boosts production of substances that keep skin looking firm, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin C helps counteract the effects of oxidative stress and free radicals by neutralizing damaging molecules. But - here's the really exciting part research also shows that Vitamin C actually enhances your skin's natural defence system, helping it to protect itself from oxidative stress.
Vitamin E is also super beneficial to the skin;
- Its been proved to help with hyperpigmentation. Dark patches on your skin can be caused by too much pigment melanin, which is triggered by hormones or other causes. Called melasma, this condition is believed to be treatable through the use of topical vitamin E.
- Vitamin E is high in antioxidants, and it affects blood circulation. That might be why people notice a difference in the firmness and structure of their skin after topical use of vitamin E oil.
- It also helps to reduce scarring caused by acne.
Within this face serum best there is also Rose Hips;
- Rose hip helps to get rid of stretchmarks
- The anti-inflammatory effects of rosehip oil calm redness and reduce cysts.
- The phenols in the rosehip oil have antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties.
Green tea is also contained within this serum which has many ways of acting as a benefit. One of them being it helps to contain the amount oils being secreted under the skin. It will also slow down ageing as it helps the skin to detox old cells in order for them to replicate and create a new layer of skin leaving it looking acne free.
For more info on this subject check out the article below -