Titan Wrist Support Brace
Do you ever suffer from an ache in your wrist? Or perhaps your job requires you to spend long hours at a keyboard?
Here at titan we offer a wrist support brace which aligns your wrist ergonomically to support it and add some stability. Ergonomic positioning of the wrist is crucial for effective relief and reducing pain from conditions such as Arthritis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Tendinitis and everyday sprain injuries.
The wrist support brace is made of neoprene therefore is a breathable material which makes it feel as if you are not wearing it which makes it less irritable.
It is also a soft material which moulds to your wrist wrapping around your carpal tunnel area to strengthen it. It is also a slightly cushioned material which acts as added extra comfort.
What does this wrist support brace help to relieve;
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a condition that causes pain, numbness, and tingling in the hand and arm. It is a fairly common condition. The condition occurs when one of the major nerves to the hand are squeezed or compressed as it travels through the wrist. Carpal tunnel syndrome gets worse over time. Therefore early diagnosis and treatment are essential. Symptoms can often be relieved with simple measures like wearing our trusty wrist supports.
- Arthritis - Arthritis is an inflammation of the joints. It can affect one joint or multiple joints. There are more than 100 different types of different arthritis, two of the most common are osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. The symptoms of arthritis are more noticeable as time progresses. In rheumatoid arthritis if it becomes severe it can cause joint deformity if left untreated. So quickly better to be safe and sorry and get your wrist support at the expense of just one click.
- Tendinitis - Tendinitis is an inflammation or irritation of a tendon, a thick cord that attaches bone to muscle. The symptoms of tendinitis are pain or tenderness at or near a joint, especially around a shoulder, wrist, elbow, or ankle. Stiffness that, along with the pain, restricts the movement of the joint involved. Mild swelling or thickening of the tendon near the joint
- Sprains - A sprain is a stretching or tearing of ligaments; the tough bands of fibrous tissue that connect two bones together in your joints.
- Sports injuries - such as breaking or fracturing joints and bands.
It has a long structured profiled aluminium splint to help support the wrist by keeping it in an upright position these gentle bendy splints at the back of your hand and thumb offers a very at ease and flexible supportive glove to wear at the same time as working.
You can also remove the splints if you desire for a less intense recovery.
Suitable to use when doing jobs that involve;
• Other repetitive desk type tasks.
Key benefits include;
• Have left and right available,
• Hand washable,
• Latex free,
• All day comfort,
• Designed by means of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
The straps are made of Velcro so that you can adjust the straps to fit your hand specifically and make it as tight or loose as you want for a comfortable fit and so it doesn't interrupt with daily tasks.
We know there's nothing more disruptive than your daily chores being interrupted with.
Is this wrist support for carpel tunnel?
Yes, carpel tunnel is actually a very common disorder especially in elderly men and women. Knowing this disorder is common in these age groups we have made the straps adjustable so that you can tighten it over time so it isn't immediately uncomfortable the first time your wear it.
If you are interested in buying wholesale Titan Wrist Support all you have to do is drop the box down at the top of the page and select the quantity. However, if you would like to buy more than the options in the drop box gives please don't hesitate and give us an email @email@example.com and we will get back to you with prices appropriate to your desired amount ASAP.