Konjac Sponges Set Of 3
Exfoliating Konjac Sponge the natural way
Comes in set of 3
The konjac sponge originates from Japan, Korea. It was invented by farmers that needed the sponge to clean their babies without the sponge being to ruff.
So at least we know it's soft enough.
They come in Natural and infused with Charcoal and Aloe Vera
Size - 8cm x 2.5cm
Its many benefits include;
- It's biodegradable: Because konjac is originated from the root it decomposes naturally when disposed of.
- 100% natural: It doesn't have any chemicals or plastics.
- It gets rid of dead skin cells: excess dead skin just clinging onto your face can be scrubbed away in no time.
- It is suitable for sensitive skin and acne-prone skin: because of how soft the sponge is it is suitable for application to all skin tests
- Use from young ages as well as old ages: because it super delicate it can be used on mature and young skin without causing any damage.
- Removes all types of makeup including waterproof makeup: Because it has a textured surface it can get into all parts of your face and removing your layers of makeup.
- People who have eczema and psoriasis can use it.
- It is also ph-balanced due to being an alkaline: This means that any hyperpigmentation or acne scars on your face can be made to look less obvious and your skin more evenly toned.
Its purpose is to exfoliate by neutralising and evening out your skin tone getting rid of dark spots and hyperpigmentation as well as acne scars it also takes any excess dry or dead skin off the face when it comes to washing it. Afterwards, your facial skin will feel super smooth and soft leaving you with a brighter complexion.
Konjac is from the konjac root which is grown in most parts of south-east Asia. it is also n=known as glucomannan which the Chinese use to thicken foods and in medicines.
It has a diameter of 8 cm perfect size to use on the face. Making sure it can get into all crooks of the face.
Can be used daily as many times as you would like.
The sponge tends to get hard when it is not wet so before you just run it or soak it in some water and it will turn back into a gel-like sponge.
How to use it:
- Submerge the sponge in water to sen for at least 10 minutes.
- Once it softens, begin to apply face wash whilst massaging your face with the sponge.
- Start from your t-zone of your face and work your way out and up, avoiding the eye area.
- You can use a konjac sponge with or without a facial soap or cleanser.
- Once you've finished using the sponge squeeze out all the excess water and leave in a place with good ventilation to dry out to prevent bacteria from building up.
If you are interested in buying wholesale Konjac Sponges then you can drop the box down to select the quantity at the top of the page and select the amount you want and add to basket its that simple. However, if you would like to buy more than the options in the drop box gives please don't hesitate and give us an email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you with prices appropriate to your desired amount ASAP.