Wholesale Konjac Sponge
Why buy wholesale from us?
If you just require small amounts you can purchase here below - https://thewillowtrader.co.uk/products/konjac-sponges
We are an eco-friendly business that believes in sustainable products and bio-degradable manufacturing.
All our products are made from natural materials that have been farmed ethically. All our packaging is biodegradable even when you order wholesale so they are suitable for vegan and ethically concerned customers.
Whether you're new to the idea of ethically-conscious buying or you're very enthusiastic about a whole range of ethical issues that influence what you buy, those values are personal to you and we're here to make it easier for you. We strive to protect our planet and make efforts to find eco-friendly options to everyday items that do as little harm to the environment as attainable.
What wholesale options are there for Konjac sponges:
There are 3 variations of konjac sponge;
- Charcoal infused
- Natural Konjac
- Aloe Vera infused
We offer any amount you would like of each variation whether that be 20 charcoal, 40 normal and 5 Aloe vera or even amounts of each one. The amount you require we can do it.
If your looking for larger quantities than is available Just email with your request and we'll be in touch the same day email@example.com with your required amount and your contact details including your name and phone number.
If you are searching for a beauty product to help cleanse your face from daily dirt and grime, konjac sponges are an exceptional choice. Sponges formed from konjac can help clean the face and thanks to their antibacterial features, they can help to fight oily skin and decrease acne. These sponges are natural and biodegradable, so when you have stopped using them, you can easily put them in your compost bin.
What is the process of buying Konjac sponges
Option 1: If you require no more than 20 of either aloe vera, normal or charcoal konjac sponges then there is the option of either 1,2,5,10 or 20.
Once you have selected your chosen amount we dispatch it straight to you with no fuss.
Option 2: If you require more than the amounts on the dropbox than all you have to do is email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with how many of the sponges you would like and some contact information your name and phone number and we will get back to you the same day via mobile or email with some prices. Once you have confirmed prices and amounts we will send off your delivery straight away.
How will a konjac sponge fit into a daily skincare routine?
A konjac sponge is what everyone is missing from their daily routine. It's perfect for working in any products such as a cleanser or a makeup remover. Meanwhile, it leaves a super soft feel on your skin.
If you have lots of excess dead skin or healing acne you have still use this sponge as it is super delicate on all areas of your skin. It can also be used all over the body as well as your facial skin.
The sponge is most effectively used with a face scrub as it takes off all dead skin cells and promotes collagen production.
Benefits of the konjac sponge
- It's biodegradable: Because konjac is originated from the root it decomposes naturally when disposed of.
- 100% natural: It doesn't have any chemicals or plastics.
- It gets rid of dead skin cells: excess dead skin just clinging onto your face can be scrubbed away in no time.
- It is suitable for sensitive skin and acne-prone skin: because of how soft the sponge is it is suitable for application to all skin tests
- Use from young ages as well as old ages: because it super delicate it can be used on mature and young skin without causing any damage.
- Removes all types of makeup including waterproof makeup: Because it has a textured surface it can get into all parts of your face and removing your layers of makeup.
- People who have eczema and psoriasis can use it.
- It is also ph-balanced due to being an alkaline: This means that any hyperpigmentation or acne scars on your face can be made to look less obvious and your skin more evenly toned.