Delivery & Returns
All Willow standard orders are dispatched same day upto 12.00 noon by Royal Mail 2nd class. On checkout you will have the option for a further fee to select 1st class or Guaranteed next day.
1.) UK Standard Delivery
Standard Delivery is available Monday to Saturday, excluding public holidays and is free of charge and should arrive from 3-5 working days.
2.) UK 1st Class Delivery
For orders we receive before 12pm on a working day, we can deliver in 1-2 working days. If your order is delayed, you'll receive notification via text, email or call, and we will refund the delivery charge.
Please note: working days are Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
3.) Guaranteed Next Day Delivery
For orders received before 12 am on a working day we can deliver next day guaranteed or your money back.
The delivery period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order. If a signature is required upon receipt, please provide an address where someone will be able to sign for your goods otherwise they will be returned to the Depot. If you are ordering more than one item, your goods may be sent to you in installments if certain items are out of stock (but we will only charge you once).
Exchanges and Refunds
Occasionally, the item you order isn’t quite right. We have therefore made it really easy for you to exchange or return your orders to us. Details are as follows.
- Within the parcel you received your order will be a 'Returns Authorisation Form', simply complete this form and send back with the item being returned.
- In the ‘New Item(s) for Exchange’ section, please list the items you would like instead or leave blank if you just want to return an item without exchange. The product being exchanged does not need to be the same item or for the same amount as the item being returned.
- If the amount of the item being returned varies in monies to the exchanged goods, the difference will be credited/debited from you via your original payment method. You will only hear from us if there is a problem.
- You will not incur any postage costs on items delivered back out to you on an exchange.
- Please follow the next steps to return the order.
- All or part of your orders can be returned to us within 14 days of purchase and we will refund the value of the goods returned if you do not want to exchange the order.
- Returns on all purchases are free of charge (UK mainland only).
- Please ensure you return the garment as you received it with its original tags, failure to do so may result in the return being declined.
- Please ensure that if you are returning something to us, you take reasonable care of it when it's with you and always ask for a 'Proof of Posting' certificate from the post office when posting items to us. We cannot be held responsible for goods that get lost in transit (your statutory rights are not affected). We recommend you keep your proof of posting safe, just in case.
- Kindly note gift items being returned still have to be refunded to the original purchaser.
In the rare event that items bought from The Willow Trader are faulty, firstly accept our apologies and secondly contact our Customer Services team on 01482 869 849 or 0161 3270825 as they will answer any queries you may have. Please note that faulty items cannot be accepted back after 14 days from date of purchase.